A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!
posted by Keith and Carla | 2:17 PM
No, but I'm planning on starting to track May 1.I know you will have broken in pair #8 and I have a drum roll ready for your miles!
I was waiting to see if anyone had tracked their miles before I told you mine. 108 miles with Leslie - I haven't kept track of the ones around the neighborhood.
Carla,I dropped a vacuum cleaner on my toe Saturday morning and can't exercise....I am so bummed out!!!!I didn't keep track....I want to in May....I will be back at it as soon as I can.Right now I can hardly wear a shoe!! It hurts!!
Judy, sorry to hear about your toe! Hope it feels better soon.
I'm gonna count my miles for May... I've been jogging again! Cant wait to go @ sat morning classes! Tax seaon is over!!!! yaaaaa
wow.. good start... i have done 29 km in 3 days... my legs are super sore.. but it's worth it. I can feel it.
Jessie! HOW did you do 29 km (I think that is about 18 mi Carla) in three days? Out doors, treadmill?????
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
No, but I'm planning on starting to track May 1.
I know you will have broken in pair #8 and I have a drum roll ready for your miles!
I was waiting to see if anyone had tracked their miles before I told you mine.
108 miles with Leslie - I haven't kept track of the ones around the neighborhood.
Carla,
I dropped a vacuum cleaner on my toe Saturday morning and can't exercise....I am so bummed out!!!!
I didn't keep track....I want to in May....I will be back at it as soon as I can.
Right now I can hardly wear a shoe!! It hurts!!
Judy, sorry to hear about your toe! Hope it feels better soon.
I'm gonna count my miles for May... I've been jogging again! Cant wait to go @ sat morning classes! Tax seaon is over!!!! yaaaaa
wow.. good start... i have done 29 km in 3 days... my legs are super sore.. but it's worth it. I can feel it.
Jessie! HOW did you do 29 km (I think that is about 18 mi Carla) in three days? Out doors, treadmill?????
Post a Comment
<< Home