We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

#8

My feet started that achy feeling again (my old pair of shoes have around 650 miles on them), so I went shopping (Keith went with me - a miracle)! Pair #8 are my favorites so far. It is a brand I had never heard of before, but after trying on about 4-5 pairs, once I put my foot in them and started walking around (and yes, I even did some side steps, kicks, jogging, etc. - I made sure no one was looking!!!), I knew they were IT. They were a little more expensive than the last pair, but they feel like I'm walking on air! The brand name is Saucony. They are actually a cross-training shoe, so they can be used for walking, jogging, or aerobics.



Gotta take care of those feet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Nice! It has been a stupid, crazy week thus the few comments!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home