One Turkey Gone!
The numbers are in! We are less the size of one big turkey! Our total losses this week were 20.7 lbs as a group!
The group that made it too the end of the 5 miles was bigger!
We had a couple of newbies!
Yippee! Success! Yahoo
The group that made it too the end of the 5 miles was bigger!
We had a couple of newbies!
Yippee! Success! Yahoo
8 Comments:
WOW!!!! That's great!!!
And there were some that had no weight loss but actually are looking smaller in inches!!! Muscle weighs more than fat! You may be weighing the same or a bit more but are taking up less space on the planet!!!
We are doing it!!
I was impressed by the number that went all the way to the end of the 5 mile challenge walk!
Keep it up!
This is such a great idea - I was sleepy when I got home from church last night - but I promised myself this was an exercise day - So at 10:30 I started - my DVD keep messing up and pausing but we got through 3 miles...... Then I couldn't sleep - too wide awake. Need to plan better.
Thanks everyone - I need the support and the challenge to push myself.
Good for you! Making it the three miles. Nope, bedtime is not the best time to exercise. DR told me that she cleaned her whole house after exercising at 9 pm. The new wake up pill ! Without the side effects!
You rock Helen!!!.. You look fabulous. I can see your body going down, down, down.......
An inspiration to this old girl, thank you.
I have exercised myself late in the evening...not good! It will keep you WIDE awake. I have learned not to do it any later than around 4-5 PM.
No weight loss this week, but I have made good choices and my mind has been alert from the exercise and healthy food.
Good for you Carla! ( I am assuming it is Carla as most guys have no interest in a diet/fitness blog) Exercise DOES make you feel good. It is a great stress reliever.
Yes, it is Carla. My husband isn't all that coordinated enough to do the videos. He gets me too tickled when he tries to do them with me.
Carla is my cousin in Texas. Keith and Carla Clark. Neat people pioneering a Home Missions Church. She is the one who introduced me to these DVDs.
Thanks Carla!! You are an inspiration to me!!
Post a Comment
<< Home