Excited!
I am so excited about losing this time. I remember how great I felt when I got down to my goal weight last time. It felt so good to look good in my straight skirts without a long top over my hips!! Keeping that image in my mind...like a carrot in front of my mind's eye!!
I know it can be done because I did it before!!
They measured my body fat and it is 34%...that is the top of the range for a woman of my age and height. The range is 23-34. I am shooting for 27%.
A tip I gave Amy was to find a skirt or dress that she wants to see a big difference in. Try it on every week and start noticing the changes! Even photograph it!! I think I will take that advice myself!!
Thanks for all the support! We can make this a less agonizing experience if we help one another. It helps me knowing you are watching and commenting!!
Here's to weight loss and better health!!!
I know it can be done because I did it before!!
They measured my body fat and it is 34%...that is the top of the range for a woman of my age and height. The range is 23-34. I am shooting for 27%.
A tip I gave Amy was to find a skirt or dress that she wants to see a big difference in. Try it on every week and start noticing the changes! Even photograph it!! I think I will take that advice myself!!
Thanks for all the support! We can make this a less agonizing experience if we help one another. It helps me knowing you are watching and commenting!!
Here's to weight loss and better health!!!
2 Comments:
I am excited that you're excited! :) I can remember as I began losing the unwanted lbs that it was with a drudge. I mean, I was excited I was losing, but not totally into it. Does that make sense? When I reached the halfway mark, I realized (it finally sank in my head) that this was a new beginning. A change for the longhaul. It is permanent! I cannot go back to my old eating habits. I feel so much better now and can honestly say that, "NOTHING TASTE AS GOOD AS BEING THIN FEELS." I still get a little teary-eyed when I go shopping and realize I have the whole store and not just the large size section.
P.S. I hardly ever wear my tops on the outside of my skirt now. It helps me keep on top on my eating. I pay more attention to how my clothes feel. :)
Ooops...*tastes*.
Post a Comment
<< Home