Jan 2012
Wow....I decided to start again today with the calorie counting and exercise. I use MyFitnessPal.com to keep record of my progress or lack of progress.
Wow....not a good feeling to see that you are only down 5 lbs since the first of the previous year Jan entry! Up and down all year!! I actually got down 12 lbs at one point i 2011 and now here I have settled at only 5 lbs!
The only good thing is that it is a loss for the year and not a gain! WooHoo on that!
Star and Mindy are on MyFitnessPal also. They can track my progress as well. It makes me accountable to someone.
It is a free program if you want to join. They have IPhone and Ipad apps as well that sync with your online account. Therefore you can add comments or food eaten, etc anywhere you are.
You can make your account public or only open to those you invite to see it. They don't see your weight. Just how much you lose and how much you exercise and eat.
My short term goal is 7 weeks....yes you guessed it....No Limits! If I don't lose some I won't have any clothes to wear!
So 2 lbs per week for 7 weeks....hoping to take off 14 lbs!
Want to join me for 2 lbs per week?
Wow....not a good feeling to see that you are only down 5 lbs since the first of the previous year Jan entry! Up and down all year!! I actually got down 12 lbs at one point i 2011 and now here I have settled at only 5 lbs!
The only good thing is that it is a loss for the year and not a gain! WooHoo on that!
Star and Mindy are on MyFitnessPal also. They can track my progress as well. It makes me accountable to someone.
It is a free program if you want to join. They have IPhone and Ipad apps as well that sync with your online account. Therefore you can add comments or food eaten, etc anywhere you are.
You can make your account public or only open to those you invite to see it. They don't see your weight. Just how much you lose and how much you exercise and eat.
My short term goal is 7 weeks....yes you guessed it....No Limits! If I don't lose some I won't have any clothes to wear!
So 2 lbs per week for 7 weeks....hoping to take off 14 lbs!
Want to join me for 2 lbs per week?
4 Comments:
I've been on for a while as well-amystpierre...what are your names on there?
I am JudyCKing....befriended you this morning...let's go!!
I will try to update progress here as well
Me too, thanks let's do it!!! I am sorry that it took such a traumatic thing for me to finally realize how important my health really is, but on the other side I am thanking God that it did happen so that I CAN get healthier while I am still young...
Post a Comment
<< Home