Going good
I just wish the fast loss at the beginning (which I know is fluids, etc) would keep up!! I would be at my goal in 4 more days! But not so.....it begins to be harder and harder to see the loss as you go!
I have lost 3.1 lbs in a couple of days without exercise...can't make myself go out in -24F weather!
12 more to go to my No Limits goal. I am going to give it all I have! If I don't I won't have any clothes to wear! I have been wearing the same 2 skirts over and over with different tops most of the time!
So Mar 5 is my goal date for those 12 lbs. Reasonable if I'll kick in the exercise and keep up the 1350 calories or less. I never go under 1200.
If you are on the journey as well...blog and let us know...misery LOVES company!! LOL!
Or if you have already suceeded and can help encourage us along we welcome that as well!!!
I have lost 3.1 lbs in a couple of days without exercise...can't make myself go out in -24F weather!
12 more to go to my No Limits goal. I am going to give it all I have! If I don't I won't have any clothes to wear! I have been wearing the same 2 skirts over and over with different tops most of the time!
So Mar 5 is my goal date for those 12 lbs. Reasonable if I'll kick in the exercise and keep up the 1350 calories or less. I never go under 1200.
If you are on the journey as well...blog and let us know...misery LOVES company!! LOL!
Or if you have already suceeded and can help encourage us along we welcome that as well!!!
2 Comments:
Is it normal to fluctuate up and down every day? Maybe with fluid etc, it would seem like that?
Amy, it could be sodium that is causing the pounds to fluctuate. I have found that is a MAJOR factor in mine!
Post a Comment
<< Home