We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First goal reached!

I have finally attained my first goal-20 pounds lost! YAAAHHHOOO! Only 60 pounds to go!

5 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Awesome...Congrats!!!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

So proud of you!!!! Just think you only have to do that Same thing 3 more times to accomplish that final goal!!!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

That's what I keep telling myself every day! I CAN do it! One question? When will I start to notice a difference in my clothing???

5:51 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Yikes! I don't know. It will show though...find a skirt or dress you really want to see a difference in and try it on every week!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home