We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Doing good

Okay I am doing good this time...seem to have my momentum back.

I started almost two weeks ago.... Jan 16th.  So 4.2 lbs down since then.  My goal is 2 lbs per week.   I think that is a doable goal.  I hope!

One of my short term goals is Mar 5...the day before I leave for No Limits in Sacramento.  Then the final goal is Mar 26th the day we leave for Turkey.  I should be at the weight I want by then!!!

The Curves I have been a member of for years closed!  I joined Goodlife Gym for Women last week.  Tomorrow I go for an assessment.  They will set me up with the exercise program I need to target the areas I need help with.  (Stomach and hips!)

I have a personal trainer for 6 sessions.  First time I have ever done that but I thought I might as well start right and then proceed on my own from there.  Not just there doing random exercise.

The main thing I want to see is inches lost....not so much the scale number.  If I exercise I may GAIN weight with more muscle since muscle weighs more than fat.

After losing it will be the battle of maintaining!  Lifetime deal!

And of course, for sure I am wanting the health benefit of this.  It is really something we can't do without!!!

For our health we need to get to a proper weight and then eat healthy and exercise for the rest of our lives.

Okay...had my self pep talk for the day!!  LOL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

You're doing AWESOME!!! I'll give you a pep talk anytime you need one. :)

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home