Weight Update
Well, the last update was about the snow that we received. We did get another light dusting less than 2 weeks after the "big" one! LOL. Miracles still happen!!!
This post is not about snow, but about weight loss. I kind of "fell" off the wagon and haven't done so great up until almost 3 weeks ago. Got rid of the sugar, white flour...basically the junky stuff...in my diet. Basically, I'm eating protein, PLENTY of fresh/frozen vegetables and fruits, and very little starches. After being measured (from head to toe) and weighed in today, I was ecstatic at the results!!! 9 lbs. and 17-1/4 inches!
And by looking in the mirror, I didn't think I was losing! After all, I look at myself in the mirror everyday and don't see the changes that others are seeing. Well surprise, surprise, surprise!
Anyone else have any weight loss reports???
This post is not about snow, but about weight loss. I kind of "fell" off the wagon and haven't done so great up until almost 3 weeks ago. Got rid of the sugar, white flour...basically the junky stuff...in my diet. Basically, I'm eating protein, PLENTY of fresh/frozen vegetables and fruits, and very little starches. After being measured (from head to toe) and weighed in today, I was ecstatic at the results!!! 9 lbs. and 17-1/4 inches!
And by looking in the mirror, I didn't think I was losing! After all, I look at myself in the mirror everyday and don't see the changes that others are seeing. Well surprise, surprise, surprise!
Anyone else have any weight loss reports???
2 Comments:
Sigh...nope...I started myself on a no starch cleanse and was so incredibly happy with it-then found out I was pregnant! LOL! I am still going to really be careful though...
Eat healthy for the little one (and yourself)!
Post a Comment
<< Home