We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Okay, I know that you Canadians have seen snow more times than you care to count, but for us "Southerners," it is VERY rare! It is 8 PM and STILL snowing! Miracles, indeed!!! I have updated some more pics. Hope you're not totally bored by this post. It's probably more amusing than anything, eh??? :)



2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I, too, enjoy the snow and cold. Especially the "first" one. It is cute cause you have the "first"one in eight years. We are slogging through to the end of our winter and are tired of the white stuff. Although it is brown and yukky right now with a chinook happening. Fresh white snow with temps not toooo cold. Yup, I am with you! did you make a snowman or snow angels? Enjoy!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

We did make snowballs! :) It was so beautiful to look at that none of us wanted to "mess" it up!!! LOL. I don't know if you saw my most recent post of what it finally looked like when it was through snowing? I walked out with my pajamas and long coat on to take pictures! Couldn't help myself...

After today, the majority of the snow is gone. :( Maybe I need to visit Canada again to see it before another 8 years???

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home