We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's been a long time since I've attempted to blog. And I know this is supposed to be a blog for weight loss and support, but I'll do that later. Something VERY important (in my opinion) is happening here in East Texas!

Today, I was very surprised when I rose up to begin my day! We had reports that we were going to get some snow flurries, but around here, you just usually laugh it off and say, "I'll believe it, when I see it!" I do have pictures below, but please don't laugh at our snow. You see, this is the first BIG snow that we have had since 2002. EIGHT LONG YEARS!!!

It began sometime during the night, and it is still snowing! I am LOVING it!!! Keith calls me his Eskimo. I do love the cold! Enjoy the pictures below of an East Texas snow. :)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home