Thanks guys, it is so much harder this time around. Dumb, dumb to let it get back up there. Only 24 to go to what I call my Florida weight. yipee! I WILL celebrate then! Good for you Tina! and I KNOW you will do it Sis King. you always do. you are an inspiration to me. Carla, one day we will meet. I aspire to walk like you!
4 Comments:
that is awesome, Sheri. I am only down 6
Woohoo!!! Proud of you!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!
Thanks guys, it is so much harder this time around. Dumb, dumb to let it get back up there. Only 24 to go to what I call my Florida weight. yipee! I WILL celebrate then! Good for you Tina! and I KNOW you will do it Sis King. you always do. you are an inspiration to me. Carla, one day we will meet. I aspire to walk like you!
Post a Comment
<< Home