We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hmmmmm.......

Well. A deep subject they tell me. Just thought that I would let you know that I am off of sugar. Have been for over a month. This time has been a battle though, not the instant decision or mind completely won over. Birthdays at work. Halloween treats from parents, bosses, and other people. A convention buffet with desserts of all sorts. I had made up my mind I was going to have something from that dessert stuff and wouldn't you know it. I walked out and got distracted by something (who knows what) and forgot about it until I went to the bathroom and even then, with a full tummy, and only the dregs left behind, I still looked at it and thought, hmmmmm..... just one. But I didn't. The scale has gone down. I have no idea how much but from my high weight is 45.5 pounds and that is good. So, here we go again. Prayers are much appreciated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Sis. Sherri.. you looked great on Sunday morning, at the sunday school meeting we all noticed! My suggestion is to pray every time a temptation comes along is to pray that God will give you dominion over that cake or chocolate bar.. etc.. you'll find that it helps. I've been praying that a lot lately and I've lost a bit also. We love you!!! God bless.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Sherri. Keep it up!!!! No dessert taste as good as the victory over them feels!! For your health this is right!!! I want Sherri around a LONG time. No pun intended!! LOL!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

thanks ladies, much appreciated!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home