We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Practice what you preach!!!!

Well......I have for sure had to practice what I preach on this diet!!! The scales can not be my guide!!! I have only lost 7 lbs since the first of the year. It is the slowest scale loss I have ever experienced dieting!

And yes, I have been eating right and exercising!!! I have been excellent on that!!

So.......I have to keep doing what is right! What I know works!!! And I can't let the scales defeat my resolve!!

Also, I know for my health I am doing the right thing! If I never lost another lbs!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

My scales haven't changed for quite some time. I can't stop though - I feel too good when I exercise and eat right!!!

P.S. There is an application that you can download onto your iPhone (for free). You might check it out. It is called "Lose It." You can keep track of your foods, exercise, and your weight. It is really great for when you're not at home to write things down. There are even some restaurant guides on there. Take care, love you!!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Thank Carla! Love you!!!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home