We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tips from Herbal Magic

Ok, so I was asked to share some things I learned from Herbal Magic, and so I will try to remember as much as I can. I lost 40 pounds in 2007 doing Herbal Magic, which I did for 4 months, and I did not follow the program as strictly as I was supposed to(bad). I also did no exercise at all, but did take herbal supplements through the program which I am sure aided in the weight loss. But we can do this on our own, with no supplements, besides vitamins. The main thing is portion control, that being the hardest, at least on my part. I have never been a huge eater, I just eat the wrong things, in bigger portions than anyone should have. Instead of a small bowl of cereal, I like a big bowl; two eggs and two toast instead of one of each, you know...an average breakfast, which is the most important meal of the day is
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 piece whole grain toast with margarine and peanut butter
1 cheesestring
1 cup coffee w/creamer
water


Today I had a piece of multigrain toast with marg and 1 egg fried with onion and feta cheese, coffee and water.

Fruits and veggies are unlimited, especially veggies and you can use ranch as a dip, just in moderation. Most condiments are a go, I personally love Frank's red hot sauce and put it on everything!!!

I tend to lose very quickly in the beginning of chsnging my eating-I lost another pound since yesterday, making that 3 pounds in 1 week and 4 days. At one point with Herbal Magic, I lost 7 pounds in 1 week. Not the norm!!! It was a super good week for me! I was looking at clothes yesterday though and yearning to wear that size 10! One day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home