Still on the wagon!
It has been three weeks since the beginning of this new year and my jumping back on the wagon!
I am doing awesome....the scales only say 3 lbs. but hopefully there are more inches gone in proportion to that small number of lbs. lost!! I am having to practice what I preach and not let the scales discourage me!
I know I am eating right! I am exercising everyday except Sunday. Now how right is that!! IT WILL WORK! I WILL DO IT!
I am so glad more of you are saying you are trying also. Give it your best!
I am doing awesome....the scales only say 3 lbs. but hopefully there are more inches gone in proportion to that small number of lbs. lost!! I am having to practice what I preach and not let the scales discourage me!
I know I am eating right! I am exercising everyday except Sunday. Now how right is that!! IT WILL WORK! I WILL DO IT!
I am so glad more of you are saying you are trying also. Give it your best!
1 Comments:
WAY TO GO!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home