We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow?!

Upon waking this morning, I stumbled (as mornings are not my favorite time of day) into the kitchen. Looking out our breakfast window, I saw some white stuff! Okay, you guys can go ahead and laugh, but this is about as good as it's going to get here in East Texas!!! Here are some pictures to prove it. LOL!!! There's definitely not enough to build a snowman.



1 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

Karla, that is pitiful!!!

Hey, I am here in Texas now and the weather is perfect the last couple of days!

Not that I am spending much time outdoors! But at least it is not bitter cold when I am parking at the hospital and having to walk in. Also when I have to go back and get into the car to go home!!

Love ya!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home