We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Year to Lose!

Who wants to be a loser??? ME!!! At least physically...lol! I posted on my blog about how I am tired of dieting and I really want this to be a complete lifestyle change, not just for me, but for my entire family. I started this last Monday, and as of this morning I am happy to say I have done quite well. A few slip ups, but nothing to deter me from my goal. Exercise, well, gotta work on that. I did a mile of Leslie Sansone on Monday, then fell into bed after half a mile on Friday...sigh...I will get there. I am just so tired after a full day with 5 kids(one dayhome)and my twins are beginning to demand more attention somedays...mornings are obviously best for me, just gotta wake up better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home