Diet in Texas!
Wow....if you can diet in Texas you are doing something!!!
This place is full of fat places and bad food choices!!
I am doing good though!! I went and got items needed to stay on my diet and am eating at home!
I haven't been able to keep the exercise up because of the hospital visit but I intend to start them again as soon as it settles down here!
If you want to check out my Mom's progress you can go to www.fredagreendaughter.blogspot.com I made the blog to keep all my relatives and friends up to date.
This place is full of fat places and bad food choices!!
I am doing good though!! I went and got items needed to stay on my diet and am eating at home!
I haven't been able to keep the exercise up because of the hospital visit but I intend to start them again as soon as it settles down here!
If you want to check out my Mom's progress you can go to www.fredagreendaughter.blogspot.com I made the blog to keep all my relatives and friends up to date.
2 Comments:
Still being good!
Eating smart and walking everyday!
Wow. That's awesome Sis. King! I read the blog and even on your mom's bday you just had a bite of cake. I've been trying to jog about 20 Miles every week... thats about 32 KM's.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! I love, respect, admire, and pray for you. God bless.
Post a Comment
<< Home