98...100...102...107... No, I'm not counting, that's what the temperatures have been this month! Yesterday was 107!!! Today has only been around 100 - not much cooler. Does anyone want to trade places?
We B Fit
A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!
10 Comments:
We are so thankful for air conditioning in the church this year and our high seems to be in the 70s.
I'd like your weather for about 4 days as long as I can run into the air conditioned house! I think you better bring warm clothes when you come up, you'll be freezing.
Hey Mrs Wizzle and Sis King, I may not be around as much as I'd like. My mom has surgery on Thursday and is probably full of cancer. Will know more then but my sister in Regina, her cancer has decided to rear up it's ugly head again. I need to spend time there too.
If I've disappeared for a week or two I'll be at one of the two places above.
I don't have your e-mail addresses anymore so if you can please send me a quick note and I'll have your addresses again.
I appreciate your prayers and talk to you soon.
There's no way I could live without air conditioning, especially down south! We stay inside most of the time during the summer. I love the colder weather! I would much rather be freezing than dripping with sweat. lol
Shannon, you have my prayers. If there is anything I can do let me know. Love you lots!
Shannon, Our prayers are with you and your family....we are here at your call!!
Carla,
YOU CAN HAVE THE TEXAS HEAT FOR SURE!!!! I grew up there and hated it!!!
I am going to be in Texas next week at my Mom and Dad's for a few days. Not looking forward to the heat!!
Wish you lived closer to them!!
It is 71 here right at this moment with a small breeze blowing. 107! yikes! We were away last weekend and it was about 89 or so and I thought I was going to die if I did not sit close to the air conditioning.
Yep, I would be one big puddle of sweat at 107 Ick!
Judy, what day are you coming in? Let me know.
Carla, your weather was even on our radio station last week! It was supposed to get up to 108! Did it? Yikes, poor you guys!
Mrs. Wizzle, it surpassed 108 - it reached 109!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? It hasn't been that hot for the last 3-4 years!
Post a Comment
<< Home