We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ooops!!!

Well, Keith & I tackled our yard tonight. I do the mowing (3-1/2 miles), he does the edging, and then I trimmed our bushes. Yes, I came in soaked! It was around 90 degrees today, but the Lord did help us out tonight and there was actually a "slight" cool breeze as we were about to come inside.

There's no way around it, I am going to have to go shopping for a new yard skirt! I have pinned mine until it overlaps by about 6 inches. It was really tight on me when I first started losing, but now I barely walk behind the mower and it slowly edges its way down. I walk a little ways, then stop to hike my skirt back up. I don't want to scare the neighbors!!! Thank the Lord, I do have some hips left on me, or it wouldn't be a pretty sight!

Is anyone else having this kind of problem?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

The worst that has happened tome is that I trip over my skirt on the way up the stairs and it almost comes off.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

What a good problem!!!!!!!!!!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home