What do you think?????
I am thinking that we need to reformat our We B Fit. What do you think? I think we would be open to any and all ideas. Summer is soon to arrive. Gardening season is already here. (Just)Hopefully the snow is not coming any more. Again what do you think? Speak. Speak. Speak.
Brainstorming is taking all ideas crazy or not and considering them. So brainstorm all your crazy ideas or even the sensible ones. Nothing will not be considered.
Brainstorming is taking all ideas crazy or not and considering them. So brainstorm all your crazy ideas or even the sensible ones. Nothing will not be considered.
5 Comments:
Here are a couple of mine.
1. We could take it outdoors and actually walk on a path at Confederation Park or another place similar.
2. We could have it once a month and incorporate it into a take off from Ladies Prayer so the working ones can be included. eg. exercise, then Sister King's talk (diet and/or spiritual)and prayer together.
3. We could do it once a month and rent someplace like the Volleydome to vary our exercise.
4. We could go for a bike ride. Hopefully with varying levels!
5. We could arrange our own thing, announce it on the blog and then whoever wanted to could join in.
6. We could start a couple of baseball teams and play.
7. We could play tennis down the hill close to the graveyard.
8. We could keep it the same.
Okay my brain is drained. Input, Input, Input!!!!!
Hey Mrs Wizzle .. it has been forever since I've been able to make a Sat morning .. life! I do exercise at home just cann't seem to make it to the group (I did 4 fast miles this morning before 9:00 am)
I enjoy the blog and use it for encouragement, smiles and support. Anything else decided I'd like to know and I'll try to make it. I do enjoy exercising with a group.
I am planning on walking the park and am going to be ordering a walking vest, dvd and extra weights at walkvest.com on May 10th. The shipping is $30 for the whole order so if anyone would like to add to the order just let me know.
This walk vest has weights to help you with strength but also for losing weight. I've heard great reviews from a few people who have them.
I only have one comment. Are you ready?
You can bring it to Texas once a month, so I could have some company! LOL
Shannon, I just checked out the walk vests. There's no way I could wear one here! In the Texas summer heat, I would absolutely die!!! It's already been in the 80s.
Ahem! cough cough, hmmmm.... maybe you could come here Carla. you could probably wear the vest.
Shannon,not thinking of changing the blog at all. just the exercise part of it.
Post a Comment
<< Home