We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Victoria Day Long Weekend

FYI: There will be no exercise on Saturday morning May 17, 2008 due to long weekend activities decimating our numbers. I am planning on doing my flower pots for the steps. Yippee! It is finally warm enough and there is little chance of frost! Enjoy your weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

I'm not trying to rub it in, but we planted our flowers over a month ago! Truth be told, I would rather enjoy the frosty mornings that you all have. Our temps are now in the middle eighties already.

Enjoy your flower planting!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Suuuuuurrrree your not! I have not even got a tulip blossom yet! My lilacs are just coming where I think I may get a blossom this week. Maybe! This spring is really late.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

My tulips are up and beautiful.....my crab apples trees are white.....the spring blossoms are beautiful.........AND yes, I will take our summers........Just got back from Sacramento California and it was 104 in mid May!!!!!!!!!!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home