We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Help!

Both leaders of Saturday exercise will be out of town next weekend. Would somebody take charge of set up and pull down etc.? Let me know

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Yehaww! I will be in town and available if you'd like I can take care of it. Let me know.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

That is so great Jessie....Mrs. Wizzle will get you set up I am sure!!

I will be in town the month of June so maybe we can do some different things in June, ie: the walk along the river on Memorial Drive, or Nose Hill, etc.

Do some outside stuff.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

I would lead if someone would send me a plane ticket! LOL. Otherwise, I am hoping to meet you all in October if all goes as planned!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Thank you Jessie! I will connect with you on Wednesday.

Whoopee! Carla, it will be good to meet you, looking forward to it!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

That would be an awsome idea.. take a walk outside!!!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home