We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, March 31, 2008

March Miles

I finished out March with 109 miles!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!! That makes a total of (drum roll, please...) 325 for this year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon49 said...

WOW .. I'm just sitting here in awe.

K, that was my honest first reaction .. second was .. how do you do it? You are faithful and as per your previous post, committed. I appreciated your post on energegic worship.

Congrads! Congrads! Congrads!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Shannon, it is not by my strength alone that I can "energetically worship" this faithfully. Just as we take other things that we deem important to God, we must also take our health & fitness to him for help. They say that it takes about 6 weeks to start a new habit. Try it for 6 weeks and see what happens. It has to (just like other spiritual disciplines) become a priority in our lives.

I know that if I can do this, ANYONE can!!!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

good for you! I never even thought of counting up the miles! Duh! I definitely would not have 109 though! Great work!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home