We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Poor Me....I is Sick!!!

Woe is me! I have been sick all day yesterday and today!! I wasn't able to attend the memorial service for Bill!! Feeling better tonight.

But the good news is I was down 3.4 lbs. this morning. Not from being sick either. I have drank lots of liquids the past two days!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Hope you're feeling much better! Love you!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

I am sorry to hear that you are sick!! I is sick, too:-( I am feeling a bit better today, but yesterday I could hardly move! I haven't been this sick in a long time. I too, have been consistently down in weight. 1.2 lbs. this week!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

You poor babies! I feel sorry for you. It is miserable, icky and yucky! i was sick just before new years and shortly after. Blech. I wondered where yous was!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Hope ur feeling better soon. Love & prayers!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home