We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

We Did It!

The first WeBFit session was a success. We all got weighed in and measured. Took "before" pics!

Some did 1 mile, some 2, some 3, some 4 and some made it to 5 miles! Congrats to all!!!!! You did it!

If you didn't make it to the first session ......you are not too late! See you next week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Way to go, ladies!!! I did the 5 miles along with you today.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I am so sorry ladies, I just could not make it this week, but I am so with you next week and every one after Lord willing! I cannot wait to see us in 12 months!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Carla, I am so happy you are connected with us. We had a great time. Everyone is excited about being fit!

Amy, jump in! You are already looking so much fitter!!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

That was sooo much fun! Thanks Sis. King for setting that up!! I had a great swet and a good workout.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home