Today is the Big Day
Hey everyone.....get your runners on....we are off to the races!!!
Sis. Ziliniski just posted a comment on our last post giving us this link for counting calories....www.calorieking.com. THANKS!! Wish you were at the meeting today!
I apologize for not being able to be here this week to make an announcement about today and clarify your questions.
Again, I am wearing a loose fitting lightweight skirt that hits me about the top of my calf. I think it will excellent for the exercise. And it doesn't weigh much! LOL!
See you there....call anyone that you think is interested...everyone welcome....even visitors...it's free.
Also, again I remind you......this is not solely for those wishing to lose weight....there are many coming who just want to start making healthy choices in life!
Sis. Ziliniski just posted a comment on our last post giving us this link for counting calories....www.calorieking.com. THANKS!! Wish you were at the meeting today!
I apologize for not being able to be here this week to make an announcement about today and clarify your questions.
Again, I am wearing a loose fitting lightweight skirt that hits me about the top of my calf. I think it will excellent for the exercise. And it doesn't weigh much! LOL!
See you there....call anyone that you think is interested...everyone welcome....even visitors...it's free.
Also, again I remind you......this is not solely for those wishing to lose weight....there are many coming who just want to start making healthy choices in life!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home