Take it easy!
I forgot to tell everyone that the DVD that I recommended you to buy is an advanced one!
Take it easy and don't feel like you should do the entire 5 miles to start with.
I would recommed doing the first mile without the weights. When you feel that is conquered add the 2nd mile. Keep doing this until you feel comfortable with 3 miles.
Then you could add the hand weights to the first mile and work up from there.
We'll talk more about it on Jan 12. Until then TAKE IT EASY! Don't overdo it and give up!
Take it easy and don't feel like you should do the entire 5 miles to start with.
I would recommed doing the first mile without the weights. When you feel that is conquered add the 2nd mile. Keep doing this until you feel comfortable with 3 miles.
Then you could add the hand weights to the first mile and work up from there.
We'll talk more about it on Jan 12. Until then TAKE IT EASY! Don't overdo it and give up!
7 Comments:
Wow, I have to read this blog more often. This is exciting news and I'll be there on the 12th.
Rick and I both turn 50 this year and we have decided we need to more conscious of our choices for not only eating but exercising. We live by a beautiful park which we will start to walk in the evenings and have ordered an elliptical trainer. I also have some of the Leslie Samsone’s walking DVD’s (walk strong is excellent).
Thank you for doing this and let me know if you need any help
I just read the previous comments and noted that you are using Leslie Samsone's 5 mile walking DVD. I'm off to Costco to try to find it.
Thanks again, I'm really excited.
Judy, I recently purchased Leslie's "Fast & Firm" DVD. It is a 4 mile aerobic walk, using the stretchy band on the 4th mile. It is probably for the more advanced person, but it does get your heart rate up there. She also has a couple of new 3 mile DVDs that are good. One uses the belt and the other one uses weights. The belt & weights came with the DVDs.
I can't wait until tomorrow... I haven't tried out the cd yet.. but I've been very regular on my jogging! I think you are going to have a pretty large turn out!
Hello all....I love the blog! Just want to share a tip with you that worked wonders for me. Calorieking.com offers a download that does all the calorie counting work for you. It has a huge database of almost every kind of name brand food and restaurants out there. It helped me lose 30 pounds in 6 weeks 2 years ago (but then I got pregnant again :o ) and I have just started on it again and have lost 7 pounds in one week just by limiting my calories to 1300/day along with some very light exercising. My doctor recommends it to his other patients now that he has seen the results in me. It tailors how many calories one should intake everyday according to your age, height, weight and daily activity levels. Just wanted to share the tip with you all. God Bless!
Hey everyone thanks for all the input!
Sis. Zlinsky thanks for the website!! I will mention it today in our meeting.
And congrats on the weight loss!
Opps! Zilinski!
Post a Comment
<< Home