Lose Weight! Really Fast!
This morning at our exercise group, one of the ladies came in to weigh in. When she stepped on my scales the number was really low, I mean really low . I thought that my battery was getting low and wasn't too impressed because I hadn't brought a replacement. I got her to step on the scale again and it was exactly the same. I got another lady to come and try it, thinking that if the number was the same then it was the battery for sure. Nope, this number was even lower. I mused for a moment and then the light bulb went on! I picked up the scale, flipped it over and switched it from kilograms back to pounds!
What a hoot! I WAS blond when I was much younger!
So........... if you want to lose weight really fast just flip the switch in the back! Guaranteed for one week only! After that you will gain REALLY fast or lose really slow!
Thought you might enjoy a chuckle at my expense! Now that I think of it, I might just have a chat with my husband! He knows I take the scale each Saturday! Hmmmmm...........
What a hoot! I WAS blond when I was much younger!
So........... if you want to lose weight really fast just flip the switch in the back! Guaranteed for one week only! After that you will gain REALLY fast or lose really slow!
Thought you might enjoy a chuckle at my expense! Now that I think of it, I might just have a chat with my husband! He knows I take the scale each Saturday! Hmmmmm...........
1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home