We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Great Week!

This week's total loss is ...... drum rolll please........ 19.4 lbs. Wow and this loss was spread over more people than last week and that is truly great. "They" say that human fat has approximately the same density and weight as butter. ( True or not I don't know) Imagine 40 lbs of butter. 4 rows of 10 lbs each. Next time you are in the grocery store, check it out. That fat is off of our bodies. Incredible, when you think of it!

It is amazing the workouts I see everybody doing, you are all awesome. Backs are straighter, kicks are higher, more lasting longer. Newbies too. Keep up the great work!

4 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

YAHOO!!!! Even though I wasn't part of the 19.4 lb loss!! I still congratulate you!!!

I am doing well though...eating right and exercising!!

I started the Weight Watcher plan today!! I am on a free one month online membership. I'll see how it goes and if I want to continue. I am excited to try this different approach!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Way to go, ladies!!! Keep it going!

Judy, the WW plan is a good one to follow. Sensible and not so restricting that you feel like you are starving half the time.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I'm working now :0( But I measured... and I've lost 1.5 inch on my somewhere and then .5 inch on my waist... I've been jogging it hard at least 4-5 times a week!

Its tax season now. I was in an accident so I have to pay the vehicle that I got hit because it was much more expensive to go through insurance. I want to be free & clear when it's time to go on missions trips so I have to deal with it now.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

I guess the free trial was only a week. :( Sorry for the misinformation! I went ahead and joined online anyway! I am really enjoying it!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home