We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Calorie Counter

I am currently trying out a website that looks great. I joined as a FREE Member to check it out.

It found what I ate at Olive Garden yesterday...which I couldn't get other sites to find.

It tracks my water intake, calories, exercise, etc. Figures out how much you can eat for the day based on your information you put in. If you exercise the amount goes up. Looks great so far.

It is www.thedailyplate.com

Sis. Zilinski uses www.calorieking.com and really likes it.

There seem to be several available. I will report back on this one after using for a bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Judy, I've looked at "the daily plate," and it does look good. I've been writing everything down in a journal, but I'll try this for awhile instead. Much easier!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home