We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Broke a Barrier


I am so excited. This past week I stepped up my exercise in time and intensity....started Weight Watchers online.....and increased my water daily........AND I stepped on the scales this morning and found I am finally past a plateau I have been on for weeks!!


I am really enjoying following the Weight Watchers. This is only day 4.....I feel totally satisfied in my food allotment. I am not feeling deprived at all.


Looking forward to reaching my goal!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Way to go! That is so great! Sometimes we need to make a change in order to kick that barrier. Our bodies adjust to what we are doing and just need a kick start. You did it! You persevered and didn't give up! You can't see me but I am actually clapping my hands, and grinning from ear to ear. the cartwheels, well we'll just have to use our imagination for that! LOL!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

I just finished out with 112 miles in January!!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Wow Carla!!! Way to go!

I really should keep track of my miles!

I lost a bit more today (Thurs)YEAH!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Shannon49 said...

WW is a great balanced program. I have followed it since the end of Dec and seem to be losing a consistent 2 pounds a week.

Glad its working for you and you broke the barrier.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Yayyyyy Shannon! Good for you. You just need to give me your WW weight loss for the week. You are doing fabulous! What inspiration we have in each other

Carla- WOW! 112 miles, that is incredible. The day I do that in a month will really be exciting. Let me see 112/31 is about 3 or 4 miles per day. Wow again.

hmmmm.... the DAY I do that in a MONTH... hmmm.... I don't know what I should have said. hmmm....

8:57 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

I do 4 miles Mon-Fri & 5 on Saturdays. Sunday is my day of rest.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home