We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

JAN 12, 2008

This is the big day!! 10 am in the small fellowship hall. 12 and above. No children please.

First off, this is not just for weight loss......this is about being fit.....so come even if you don't have weight to lose and want to be healthy and fit!!!!

First on the agenda will be an explanation of the purpose of our meetings. A motivational talk.

We will be doing our first official weigh in so wear whatever you will be wanting to weigh in with every week. I would recommend something light weight!!

We will also be doing some walking exercises. So wear something cool, loose and comfortable. Perhaps an a-line skirt that is not really long. Don't worry we will not push you beyond your comfort level. You will be able to moderate your own exercise level.

2008 the year of being fit!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Judy, I'm cheering all of you on from here in East Texas!!! This is an awesome idea. I will be keeping up-to-date by reading this blog, and I will let you know of my progress as well. Keep it up!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I am soooo excited to see what we can do together as a group! I bought the Leslie Sansone dvd, and I am pumped to see the weight come off! The first 40 pounds was such a struggle for me, but so worth it, and now the last 40 will be a triumph!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Thanks Carla! You were my inspiration!!! You have done so well and are so consistent with it!

Costco had the Leslie Sansone 5 mile DVD with 3 accessories for onl 19.99. A lot of our ladies picked one up.

We are all pumped! Excited to see what with God's help will happen in 2008!!!

We WILL B Fit!!!!!!!!!!! And We WILL B Losing!!!!!!!!!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Judy, I finished out 2007 with 1,300 miles! Leslie has made it so easy to keep up with the walking. No excuses!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Way to go Carla!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!

8:55 PM  
Blogger MERBEAR said...

I'll be there or B-square!!!!

I am excited......

Got to get tonage off before May 17

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home