We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hope you still love me


Well all this has been quite a stress. I hope when I come home you can still love me even though I do not quite look the same! True unconditional love must prevail.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

So funny... of course we still love you!!! How's Mama Green doing? Tell her our prayers & love is with her!

Jolene did a fabulous job in your absence last night with footwashing & comunnion(sp?).

Lots of love and prayers!
J

6:31 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Oh goody, does this mean you are coming home soon? It would never matter what you looked like, we love you always!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Now that is a bad Hair Day...
We sure do miss you and hope you will be home soon. I think pastor King will have a lonely Easter without you.
Communion was good last nigt but I missed you walking around praying for everyone.
While I was washing Shirley's feet, Hanna was watching ... she asked Shirley if she had taken a bath - we both cracked up.. it was so funny.
Well please pray for Sunday, wish you were here. Hope you mom is doing better and you're getting some rest too.
Happy Easter

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home