Wednesday update on my Mom
Mom is still progressing. She is sleeping better at night. They took blood for testing today so by Friday we should know how her levels are. She said she feels stronger.
She takes breathing treatments 3 times a day. It seems to really help with the breathing.
She also is eating better. However, it is still a very small amount. I am trying to give her Boost nutritional drink every chance I get to get some vitamins in her.
Hopefully she will be able to walk and stand more soon. She does very, very little of that at this point.
She takes breathing treatments 3 times a day. It seems to really help with the breathing.
She also is eating better. However, it is still a very small amount. I am trying to give her Boost nutritional drink every chance I get to get some vitamins in her.
Hopefully she will be able to walk and stand more soon. She does very, very little of that at this point.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home