We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sat night

Well...I am sitting here looking at the computer screen after the service is over. I can still see Pastor King, Jason, Dale and Lila at the front of the church talking....I want to be there!!!!

I watched the entire service from before 6:30....watching Neil come in getting things ready...David coming in for practice....all the others coming in one by one to practice...sound being put together by James.....then the lull while everyone downstairs praying....and then service, altar call and now the late stragglers still talking.....now sanctuary empty...how sad!!! I miss it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom had such a good day today. She actually walked (with her walker) from her bed to her chair! It was the first time all the way without rest stops!!!! She was so happy!

She said there was a dramatic difference in how she felt today from even yesterday!! God is working on her. Thank you Jesus!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

We miss you too. I'm glad that you were able to watch, but I know when I am watching a conference, or something that "everyone" is at and I'm not, it makes me want to be there so bad! Bro. Merritt told us we better be in the altar making up for our best altar worker(that's you) not being there! You are missed for sure
So glad to hear that your mom is doing better!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Yes we really miss you!

I am praying for a fast recovery for your Mamma, and I'm sure Pastor King is praying even harder. The sooner Mom gets better, then sooner you come home.

Services and God's spirit has been amazing!

Love and prayers.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Boy it's sure different having you gone this long. But we sure miss you. It is hard for an older person to heal, it takes longer and they loose strenght easier. We are all so glad she is making progress and getting better. How's the exercise and dieting going for you?

Well - hopefully Lisa will have the baby this week.

We miss you.
I can say that almost 2 months of taxes are done and I'm not gaining weight- but slowly losing. I made 5 exercise days last week - so I'm pushing on. Usually at this time of year is when I gain weight but I'm packing lunches and suppers and not eating at fast food places. Keep on Keepin on - its about being strong and healthly.
Curious to know how every one else is doing on the losing?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home