Hello from Texas
Wow the past couple of days were not nice!! We were under tornado watch and that stinks!!
Today was so beautiful. It was so good to be out from under the threat of being blown to pieces by a tornado and trying to protect Mom and Dad in the process. I had all the emergency items in the hallway for us. So glad that passed!!
Mom is doing so much better. Improving daily! Walking with a cane to the bathroom by herself!! Sleeping very good at night.
I have been very faithful to walking and eating right. I don't know if I have lost but I have for sure been very good!!! I got a pedometer yesterday. I took 10,039 steps yesterday and so far I have taken 12,799 today (5.44 miles). I would like to work up to at lest 15,000. That's about 6.5 miles per day for my steps.
Part of those miles were around the apartment complex. 2.50 miles with walking poles (my Dad's) which give your upper body a real workout.
I am very homesick!
Today was so beautiful. It was so good to be out from under the threat of being blown to pieces by a tornado and trying to protect Mom and Dad in the process. I had all the emergency items in the hallway for us. So glad that passed!!
Mom is doing so much better. Improving daily! Walking with a cane to the bathroom by herself!! Sleeping very good at night.
I have been very faithful to walking and eating right. I don't know if I have lost but I have for sure been very good!!! I got a pedometer yesterday. I took 10,039 steps yesterday and so far I have taken 12,799 today (5.44 miles). I would like to work up to at lest 15,000. That's about 6.5 miles per day for my steps.
Part of those miles were around the apartment complex. 2.50 miles with walking poles (my Dad's) which give your upper body a real workout.
I am very homesick!
4 Comments:
We miss you too, oh so much! Come home soon! Love ya!
You sure are missed. It's was sad not being able to phone you and tell you about lisa's brand new little girl. I didn't know pastor king was out of town and we tried to call him too - but
I'm exercising 4 or 5 out of 7 and packing a lunch and supper for work. I'm not seeing the results..
but
So we sure miss you and I'm glad your mom is making such progress. It must be so different preparing for a tornado - well we're preparing for snow (not quite the same). So hopefully when you come home there won't be snow and the storms down there will pass.
Jessi will be putting on pictures of the baby. It seems I can only respond on the blog not add new things.
Pastor King told me this afternoon that Lisa had a girl!!! I am so excited for her!!!!!
Please put pics on Jessie!!!!
I will post some pics on tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home