Good saying
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!
I thought this was so good. Here I have been in the storm with my Mom....yet we have danced in the rain. We are savouring any and all moments together. Sometimes we dance with tears but always with a confidence in our Saviour that he is dancing with us.
I thought this was so good. Here I have been in the storm with my Mom....yet we have danced in the rain. We are savouring any and all moments together. Sometimes we dance with tears but always with a confidence in our Saviour that he is dancing with us.
4 Comments:
I really like that. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it. Dance, dance, dance!
I really like that - although the sun shines alot in my life - there are a few storms and thats good prespective. Thanks for sharing that. I'm so glad that your mom is getting better and you have this time to share with her. You both look so young in that last picture. Glad your getting some walking time...
I don't know if any of you have heard that song by Leanne Womack "I Hope You Dance" It is incredible, and symbolizes just what you said. Through it all, if we can dance, we can stay on top!
Yes, they played that song at the last grad I think.
Post a Comment
<< Home