We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

How great is our God!!!!!

An excerpt from an e-mail from Shannon this morning!!!!! I am sure she doesn't mind me sharing the good news!!!!

Rick and I are absolutely beaming right now. I went back to Dr Demco this morning and everything is 100% ok. He said the "pelvic test shows that everything is like brand new, no cysts, fibroids, uterus wall the correct thickness". Dr Demco mentioned I was very sceptical last time but all is fine and no surgery is required.

Dr Van Goor was so sure he had diagnosed me correctly and confirmed it when I went back that I am still sitting here in awe. Rick and I both know the prayers of the church were heard and we really feel that God has healed me.

Thank you all for your prayers, they were answered. What an awesome God we serve!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Oh my Lord.. tears come to my eyes as I read this report! Truly amazing!! What an amazing and awesome God we serve! I'm soo thankful that God has given me opportunity to be able to take part in His blessing... so many people are not so fortunate! Thank you Jesus for your healing!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I am sitting here weeping as I read this! God is just so...God! I was going to say I can't believe it, but Oh, I can!!! Thank you Jesus! I love you Shannon, and I am so thankful for the miracle in your life!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home