We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 9

This is going really good so far, we are all still in the race, competition, challenge... you get the point. We need EVERYONE to check in today to say they've done it! Come on ladies.. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Love ya all, have an energizing, high impact, calorie burning day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Tell Nikki Hello from me. Take her some smarties. She'll love ya for them. Enjoy your time with her. I am jealous.

I haven't exercised yet but I have my stuff in the car and plan to go on the way home.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Excellant Mrs. Wizzle!!!

Yes.. i have already bought 3 boxes of smarties.. I'm hoping that's enough... do u think or should I grab more. The 24 hour for 2 days will be hard!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Well, I went. I had to squish my last ten minutes of the required 30 in a corner where nobody could see me cause there was guys that came to work next door. I will be glad when it is all complete and finished. (And no more guys around)They were putting in a couch and blinds on the other side.

Only 4 to go for the challenge. Whew I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have done more than I have to do. Yippee! It might kill me though. LOL

Nikki will enjoy whatever smarties you bring her Jessie.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Done! I did an hour today cause I felt bad about missing yesterday. It almost killed me because I was pushing a stroller with a 48 pound kid in it, walking fast, but I did it...

7:25 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Yep, it is killing me. I am so sore. I think I have abs underneath the layers somewhere. They are screaming blue murder right now. Because of the guys working and I did my last bit of time where they couldn't see me. I worked out on only two different machines. oy yoi yoi. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I would like to snivel, whine, moan, groan, complain, pout and anything else that indicates poor me.

I need to get up in the morning and do it. It was so hard and I sweat so much and I hurt so bad right now, doing it later in the day. Maybe I need some chocolate eh, Amy? NOT!!!!!

Hubby and I are on day 3 of following WW plan. So not only do I hurt, I am craving........

There I think I have whined and snivelled enough.

tks for the support guys.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I missed Tues... I worked from 7AM - 8 PM and I was just too tired afterwards! I've missed 2 days now... and I will miss Friday.. so I dont have room to miss any more days!

I'm working at Jugo on 17th Ave for a bit because the franchise owners walked out, and so we have no one to work.. that's only why I'm working so much.

Thanks all..

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home