We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Day 8 Check In

Monday, the hardest day of the week. Who is going to check in today?!?

7 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I have a question. I missed yesterday and that makes my third day. Are we working on 10 out of 14 or am I toast?

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

No, no... it's 10 out of 14

12:10 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Wonderful! I have hope! I am so weird. I was just ready to stop trying if I was toast for the two weeks. Duh! tks

12:30 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Hey Merbear.. yes that definately counts as a workout!!

Sis. Shannon's testamony made tears once again come to my eyes..Our God is soo incredibly amazing!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Done! I did it after working at the school. Again I went home did not pass go did not collect 200. I grabbed my bag and then took off to the exercise place. It is nice now. They used to move the equipment for the classes and you could not work on it, but now there is a separate room and you can work on the equipment while they have a class.

I am like you Mer I need to do 6 this week. 5 left. That means I have only 1 spare day.

You have to have an open house or a house warming for us cohorts once you are moved in I am thrilled for you.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I am sorry ladies, but...I could not today. I just...died after my last dayhome kids left at 5...I had 8 kids today, tes 8, and one of them was a 6 year old boy who was so bad I made his mom come get him! He was 10 in 1 so I actually had 18 kids today. Get the picture? I could hardly eat all day, then at supper I had a good one, chicken and rice and salad, but it made me sick I was so tired, so I put my kiddos to bed at 7:30 and I am on my way there now. I promise I'll make it up! Ok, did I complain enough?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

I'm soo proud of you Mrs. Wizzle, Merbear, and my Mom. Thanks for setting a great example for me! I'm sorry I couldn't check in last night. I didn't jog until 10:30ish, and then I was too tired to get online and blog. I did my 1/2 hr though. I'm trying not to miss any days because I will be going out of town on Friday for the weekend, and I will be driving for 12 hrs on Friday, can't see me being able to exercise after that! But I guess I can go for a walk Sat while I'm there.

Me and Christine are going to visit Nikki before the summer is over, I'm quite excited!!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home