We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Day 4 Tag In

Okay how are we doing on day 4?

6 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

Put me down for 3 out of 4!

I find if I do it first thing when I get up I am more apt to do it! If I wait I find all kinds of excuses!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

4 out of 4 days this week! Yeaaaa!!! I did it, and you know, I feel pretty good! I am just so excited to see a difference in my clothes...

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

3 out of 4. Ooooyyyyy. I hurt.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

You are AMAZING and Incredible Mrs. Wizzle and I am soooooo proud of you!!! I take my cue from you, and if you can do it, so can I!!! Let's do it together!!! Psss....don't tell anyone, but maybe we'll put our money together and go to the Chocolate Factory...it's that time again...whoops, sorry ladies!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

You just made me laugh! That is too funny amyski. But mmmmmm, it sounds good. My sister left for Halifax and got some chocolates for her new boss. She also got me a Bernard Callebot (sp?) dark chocolate bar. The kind that is good for you! snicker, smirk, giggle. Mmmmmmmmm it was nummy, nummy, nummy. Is it heresy to talk of such things on this blog? =)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Did it today!! Hey.. looks like we are all doing pretty good!!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home