We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day 2

Come on ladies, doing well so far! The entire day consists of 1,440 mins.. and we only have to exercise 30 mins... so it's time to set our priorities right! You can do it!! We can lose!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Done! I have done about 50 minutes of recumbent bike (7 km)and the rest the circuit. They are renovating at my exercise place and have more treadmills, elipticals, bike and some thing I haven't got a clue as well as the rowing machine etc. I am planning to change and do some other stuff as well as what I do.

1 not done 1 done and 12 to go.

Thanks for the encouragement and support. Pray specifically for me to be able to sleep and feel like I have slept at night please. I have had a nap almost every day this summer and never feel that my head is on straight cause I always feel tired. I started the process of going to the sleep clinic at the beginning of the year and I think October is when I might be able to get in. I am considered "normal" risk cause nobody will die on my job if I am tired or fall asleep. I suspect sleep apnea but that should have improved with my weight loss, instead it seems to have gotten worse.

Tks for your prayers

7:14 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Yeah Mrs. Wizzle!!!!!! GO GO GO!!!

I only got 12 minutes in on Monday. I waited until too late and was exhausted. Also, it was the first exercise since my surgery!

But this morning I am happy to report that I did 30 minutes on the eliptical machine! Yeah for me!

I'm on my way!!!

I will be in California Monday to Monday next week. That will be a challenge trying to find a place and way to exercise but I am determined to do it!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

All of you ladies are an encouragement to me. I see that it's a lot harder for you because you've got age and health to deal with.. I should have no excuse! Thank you for your hard work and strong efforts to help us keep this going!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Yea, I know! Here are these ladies ahead of us in age, and they seem to have more energy than I do! My mom can run circles around me I am so ashamed to say! This weight is coming off!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Wow.. another day for me.. I went to the gym in spite of my horrible tiredness!! Worked out for an hour!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Hahaha.. thanks Merbear!

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home