Well, not me either so don't feel bad. I spent all day on my butt in a really dumb parenting class that was such a waste of time, but is required for what's going on right now. Oh well, it's done, so cheerio! I then went grocery shopping and had new dayhome parents come visit so now I am so off to bed!!!
4 Comments:
Not for me today. Just cleaning jobs with Melvin. 4 out of 6 so far.
Well, not me either so don't feel bad. I spent all day on my butt in a really dumb parenting class that was such a waste of time, but is required for what's going on right now. Oh well, it's done, so cheerio! I then went grocery shopping and had new dayhome parents come visit so now I am so off to bed!!!
I did my exercise for today!! So did my Mom...Didn't think it would be to easy today... but managed to get it in!
Me either. And Saturday of all days!
Post a Comment
<< Home