We actually B losing !
It's actually working! Yeehaw! We are losing! Debi lost 5 this week and I lost the telephone book I gained back! She makes me eat before I exercise! She tells me this is to give my body fuel and not let it think it is starving and go into no loss mode. Yes, I have sweat every time that I exercised. Yuck! It helps to have someone doing it with you. Mel is even working on it.
I am following the GI concepts (brown rice, sweet potatoes) with the Weight Watcher's portion control. I even ate Rice Krispy squares and counted them. We are not buying anymore of them though cause they were replacing carrots etc for Debi. We also went to the Dairy Queen and had a dilly bar which replaced the blizzard Debi was drooling over. That was totally satisfying and felt good afterward with no guilt. I have not had any sugar free stuff (which has really high fat and affects my bowels badly).
Looking forward to less of me.
I am following the GI concepts (brown rice, sweet potatoes) with the Weight Watcher's portion control. I even ate Rice Krispy squares and counted them. We are not buying anymore of them though cause they were replacing carrots etc for Debi. We also went to the Dairy Queen and had a dilly bar which replaced the blizzard Debi was drooling over. That was totally satisfying and felt good afterward with no guilt. I have not had any sugar free stuff (which has really high fat and affects my bowels badly).
Looking forward to less of me.
3 Comments:
Yeah Ms Wizzle! I am happy for you! Keep it up!
I am ready to be back and exercising and losing again!
I get home Wednesday night Lord willing!
YEAAAAAAAA Mrs. Longski!!!! You are sooo strong, and we are doing it!!! Love ya
That's soo awsome!!! WOW.. I'm impressed.. keep up at it..
I bought 5 more tennis rackets. If it's nice this Sat, I'm gonna plan a tennis game on Sat and I'll tell more of the ladies on Wed. night at church!
Post a Comment
<< Home