Update from my Mom
Well this is Monday Morning May 22, 2006. Johnnie's blood level went to 6.10 yesterday. He received two units of blood. I don't know what it is now. They don't know just what is happening. His back hurts. He is sick at his stomach. He is slow healing but the Lord has been with him through this long process. The Doctor said they might operate Friday and reconnect so liver might empty into the intestine. It sounds like the part of the gallbladder that they had to leave in because of complications of the surgery is going to have to be by passed so the liver can pass into the intestine. I didn't talk to the Doctor but that was what Johnnie was saying. That makes sense to me. God is still in control. God is not worried. But it is hard to see our love ones suffer. But they manage his pain real well. The Lord is still giving me super natural strength during this time. And more peace than I could have on my own. Hope the best with all of you.
Love Freda
Love Freda
1 Comments:
Aww.. wow.. sounds just like you Sis. King! Strong lady! Thank God he's helping her. I'll be in prayer!
Post a Comment
<< Home