We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tennis this Saturday

Hey girls,

All ladies are invited!! See the poster in the ladies washroom at the church.

I've planned a tennis game this Saturday, May 20 from11:00-1:00. Everyone can meet at my house at 11:00, and we can walk to the tennis courts, which is on the same block just around the corner.

If anyone would like to come, just bring your runners and some water. If you don't have tennis rackets, it's ok... I have 7 rackets, and I will run to WalMart to grab some tennis balls.

$2.00 per person will be requested as a fundraiser.

My address is 47 Macewan Park Place NW, and if you need directions call me on my cell 606-9806. Or go to www.mapquest.ca and click on directions.

Bring your other lady friends!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Now that sounds like fun! Thanks Jessie!!!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Amy.. make sure you come!!! Phone Carla and others you can think off... it'll be fun!!

Merbear.. ya, I forgot it was your neices wedding... it's ok!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

JESSIIIIIIIEEEE!!! I am so sorry, but I can't make it now! ONLY because we decided only last night to head out of town for the weekend!!! I was so looking forward to it too! This is me, too, the lady who never goes anywhere!!! Next time for sure!

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home