We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

OMGG

That means Oh! My Goodness Gracious!

Groan, moan, whine. I feel the tight muscles of exercising ( I know they are tight cause they hurt) and the smugness of making it through day 1. Not without near mishaps though. We have to put everything to use that we have learned. Don't go very long without eating is one of them. We went to the exercise place. (Yup, there were a few beads of sweat so she was happy) Lunch was hours away. Then went to look for the place of one of her interviews and then to the dollar store. By that time I could have eaten the cardboard out of my pantyhose package. Then we went home. I was due at band very soon and could have just grabbed rice krispy squares or cookies. But... I popped corn (light) and ate a sandwich and counted all my points. I probably should have eaten more points earlier in the day, but I knew that my rough time is from about 3 till bedtime and I needed to have some space for that time.

Yippee. One down and a million to go. But every journey begins with one step. Tks CR. Sometimes we restart, as long as we don't stop.


Onward and downward

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Helham.... I think that you have done fantastic by staying the same. Because of all the challenges you have been a success by staying the same. Think how much madder you would be if you had gained. I for one think you have done awesome!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Merrily, anyone who does not give up is doing great! It is not the number of times that we fall but the fact that we get up one more time than we fall. Just keep at it and do what you know to do. Keep exercising and keep your intake reduced within reason. The older we get the slower we see results, but we will see results. I can see your body shape changing and being tighter and more shapely. yes, I really do see that. keep at it. We need you because you are such an encourager. Our ultimate goal is good health and a change in our eating habits. That is not an overnight happening. We want to be around to see our Grandchildren, eh?

It scares me to think of the heritage I have to deal with. Cancer, diabetes, heart trouble, blood pressure, etc. These can greatly be minimized by the correct diet and exercise. Not eliminated probably. As long as I keep the true goal in mind, I do fine. If I look at the immediate time and how far I have to go, I get discouraged and eat chocolate... or anything else handy. ( I don't discriminate)I have to keep the main goal in mind. Anyhow all that just to say you are doing just fine and to keep it up. Love ya oodles

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home