It's Monday
It is Monday, the day that we all start our diets. Yes? Yes! The day we restart our diets. Yes? Yes! This is another ofmy Mondays. My sister Debi is here looking for work and together we are going to do Weight Watchers without the meetings. It is definitely what is needed in my life. The portion control. I have not been able to manage it on my own and I think that she is the kick to the rear that I need. All three of us (my sisters and I) are bossy cows and she is showing it in my diet area. She also thinks that I have to sweat at the exercise place. Oh, no! Arrrrggghhhh ! I expect to lose 50 lbs by next weekend! (Not!)
I am scared and excited and all I can think of is sweating!!!! Arrrrrrgggghhhh !
Scared that I won't be able to do it!
Excited that I will be able to do it!
And S-W-E-A-T-I-N-G Arrrrrggggghhhhhh ! (It's not even a four letter word!)
So if you have been on again, off again or just need to re-commit (sp?) Feel free to join me. And Helen and Nita. And Carla.
Looking forward to less of me.
I am scared and excited and all I can think of is sweating!!!! Arrrrrrgggghhhh !
Scared that I won't be able to do it!
Excited that I will be able to do it!
And S-W-E-A-T-I-N-G Arrrrrggggghhhhhh ! (It's not even a four letter word!)
So if you have been on again, off again or just need to re-commit (sp?) Feel free to join me. And Helen and Nita. And Carla.
Looking forward to less of me.
2 Comments:
Hey, Mrs. Wizzle, don't forget me!!! I'm still here, and wanting to do it too! And, yes, you can do it!!!
Hey Mrs. Wizzle, My exercise program will be starting too in 2 weeks, cuz of my eye surgery. Sweating is deinatly the key to more weight loss... it's kind of yucky.. but when you drink lots of water, the sweat doesn't even feel yucky or stink... and besides you take a shower at the gym and then go in the steam room for 5 mins... oh the relaxation is great after a good workout!
Post a Comment
<< Home